Cell telephone ownership and social integration in persons with spinal cord injury.
Feb 28, 2011
To describe the prevalence and demographic characteristics associated with cell telephone ownership and to investigate whether cell telephone ownership has a positive relationship with social integration.
DOI/Link to source:
- Feasibility of a Web-Based Self-management Intervention for Intermittent Urinary Catheter Users With Spinal Cord Injury.
- Assistive technologies for self-managed pressure ulcer prevention in spinal cord injury: a scoping review.
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of telephone-based support versus usual care for treatment of pressure ulcers in people with spinal cord injury in low-income and middle-income countries: study protocol...
- Randomized Trial of a Peer-Led, Telephone-based Empowerment Intervention for Persons with Chronic Spinal Cord Injury Improves Health Self-Management.
- Current and potential use of new technologies for reminder notifications.