Integration of information technologies in clinical studies in Nicaragua.
Nov 01, 2007
DOI/Link to source:
- Quantitative assessment of the benefits of specific information technologies applied to clinical studies in developing countries.
- Point of care ultrasound (POCUS) telemedicine project in rural Nicaragua and its impact on patient management.
- Collaborative environment for clinical reasoning and distance learning sessions.
- A Social Media mHealth Solution to Address the Needs of Dengue Prevention and Management in Sri Lanka.
- Evaluation of accessibility and use of new communication technologies in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus.