Medical application use and the need for further research and assessment for clinical practice: creation and integration of standards for best practice to alleviate poor application design.
- Is diagnosing cancer with a smartphone in our future?
- Oncology Smartphone applications: perspectives from a researcher/community-based hematologist/oncologist and a physician reviewer of medical apps.
- A systematic self-certification model for mobile medical apps.
- Mobile Health Initiatives to Improve Outcomes in Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices.