Modern communication technology skills of patients with multiple sclerosis.
Jul 30, 2013
DOI/Link to source:
- Use and acceptance of electronic communication by patients with multiple sclerosis: a multicenter questionnaire study.
- Randomized trial of a teleconference-delivered fatigue management program for people with multiple sclerosis.
- Designing an Electronic Patient Management System for Multiple Sclerosis: Building a Next Generation Multiple Sclerosis Documentation System.
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Is Feasible for Remotely Supervised Home Delivery in Multiple Sclerosis.
- PDAs as cognitive aids for people with multiple sclerosis.