Telepsychiatry intervention is better for ADHD symptoms than usual treatment augmented by telemedicine consultation.
Oct 27, 2015
DOI/Link to source:
- Current State and Model for Development of Technology-Based Care for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Developing mHealth Remote Monitoring Technology for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Qualitative Study Eliciting User Priorities and Needs.
- Atomoxetine versus stimulants in the community treatment of children with ADHD: an electronic diary study.
- Piloting a mobile health intervention to increase physical activity for adolescents with ADHD.
- An electronic diary study of contextual triggers and ADHD: get ready, get set, get mad.