Text messaging to improve adherence to malaria guidelines.
Aug 29, 2011
DOI/Link to source:
- The effect of mobile phone text-message reminders on Kenyan health workers' adherence to malaria treatment guidelines: a cluster randomised trial.
- "Even if you know everything you can forget": health worker perceptions of mobile phone text-messaging to improve malaria case-management in Kenya.
- Travel risk, malaria importation and malaria transmission in Zanzibar.
- The use of mobile phone data for the estimation of the travel patterns and imported Plasmodium falciparum rates among Zanzibar residents.
- Application of mobile-technology for disease and treatment monitoring of malaria in the "Better Border Healthcare Programme".